Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Wrap it Up

I would prefer it if I was never in a horribly traumatic incident that involved the paramedics BUT if it did happen I really hope they wrap me in one of those blankets. It is for shock and if I remember correctly way back when I became certified to be a lifeguard it is something you are suppose to do though maybe in that case it was just because the person would be wet. I wish there were more situations in life where people would give you a blanket to be wrapped in.

3 comments:

Angie said...

Agreed. Today Niles was wrapped in a big pink towel at the vet as he started to come out of anasethsia. Very cozy and cute.

Xine said...

That is so cute! Do your bunnies have leashes, can you take them for walks? Little bunny bun-buns.

Angie said...

Most buns (mine included) won't tolerate leashes. They're sort of like cats in that way.