Friday, February 13, 2009

Snow is coming down

We have this loud speaker at work that pages people. Usually it says things like "Christine Geiger please dial extension 212, Christine Geiger 212." Well, there is a new person that works in the warehouse whose name is Nacho. Every time they page him I get hungry. I've been craving nachos a lot lately. There is also this person that has a pretty think accent that talks in a sing-song type voice and he usually says someone's name and then I swear it sounds like her says "Snow is coming down." I get excited when I hear this. In my head the first flakes of snow are twirling around outside. After a month of this I finally realized that he is actually saying "Charlie's coming down." Charlie is the name of a man in the warehouse and he must be coming down to get something from the second floor. I liked these announcements better when all I would see in my head was fluttering snow.

No comments: