Saturday, February 21, 2009

Busy Bees

I hate the feeling of how inconvenienced everyone is by your existence while trying to navigate around the city during the weekend. I've never lived in a friendly place where strangers say hello to you on the street so I have no huge base of comparison. I went to the fabric store then the Beverly Center. Side Note here, I had to go to the store to purchase a white bra because I don't think I've ever actually owned a white bra before unless you count sports bras. I picked up a pretty lace one with just a hint of light pink ribbon going across it, I guess I just can't seem to bring myself to buy a completely white one. Anyways, after that I thought I'd grab some In-N-Out. It just seems like everywhere you go people want you to get out of there way and hate the fact that you exist. I try my best to be considerate, polite, ad proper while out. I just wish other people would return the favor. I was going to go downtown too but I just can't handle the crowd that would be there, maybe tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally understand