Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Cat Fancy

I think I crossed the line tonight. One thing is for sure, I can never bring a guy into my apartment ever again. Or at least until I get rid of what I bought tonight. I was at Goodwill looking through the frames trying to find some old ones I could re-use when behind a pile of junk laid this gem! It is basically a collage someone made out of all their clippings of cats from magazines. The thing is that they are all from old magazines and have really cool faded vintage colors and it sits in this large gold frame that actually looks really good with the colors. It is so insane. I was not going to get it but it makes me laugh and it is actually kind of cool. Plus it was five bucks and when the novelty wears off I can just get rid of it. I have a plan though. It is going to hang in my kitchen. I think it is safe to go kitsch in the kitchen.




1 comment:

Lindsalon said...

You can give that to the Tiny for sure!