Friday, November 7, 2008

Sex Lies and Fish Tanks

I was joking around on Tuesday night that I thought Joe Bidden was totally hot and I'd do him. In reality I might consider a young Joe Bidden or if I was his age. I always say things like this but then when presented with reality would never act on them. Truth is that I have never dated anyone more then 4 years older then me and I have never had sex with anyone that I wasn't dating. So I sort of feel free to make such reticules blank statements. However I think this one really came back to haunt me. I was staring off into the neon colors of the coral tank yesterday when this man comes by and starts talking to me. I look over and he looks a great deal like Joe Bidden which at first I think is lovely. Then he starts saying things that register as come ons and I am completely grossed out that this old man is hitting on me and it is just gross and creepy. So maybe I should bight my tongue when I say things like that, I don't want to put them out there for the world to call my bluff. haha

No comments: