Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Fit to be Tied

So, as evident by my major nacho craving earlier I needed something of the fatty food variety badly. I didn't end up getting nachos but I did make a little trip to In-N-Out. Mmmmm, it was very satisfying and I am having no more fatty cravings and anyways a gilled cheese isn't the worst thing one can eat. I was at the drive thru when the pretty young black girl that works at In-N-Out was taking my order. After I told her she looks in at me and says "Girl, I LOVE your skirt" I thank her and then she says "I tried on a skirt like that at Forever 21 but it just didn't fit right" I told here that my skirt was actually from Forever 21 and that it took me trying on a few different styles made in the same fabric before I found one that fit and that they had some fit problems at the 21. She said "They have some line problems that's what they have. I just wish I was a designer then I wouldn't have to deal with that." I just smile and nod. haha, I felt a sudden shame for being a designer perfectly capable of making my own clothes complaining about fit at Forever 21.

No comments: