Saturday, November 22, 2008

Fall Out

I was walking to the store today and I was on Wilcox between Sunset and Hollywood. The block is full of recording studios and other business buildings that are sort of run down. This great big black chevy tahoe looking car pulls up about a half block in front of me. I notice this guy get out and he looks up at a building wondering how to get in because it is locked with bars. I am pretty impressed with his clothes, they look expensive but very hip. He has on tight black jeans, a white button up shirt, a fitted vest over the shirt with an undone bow tie, and shiny black shoes. His hair is jet black and cut in a trendy layered do. I'm right next to him and he is about 3 inches shorter then me. He looks at me and then does a double take and grins. I would have never noticed if I hadn't been wearing sunglasses. I feel free to look at people closer when I have sunglasses on. I walk right by and realize, HA that was Pete Wentz. As much of a douche as I usually think he seems in the media I have to admit he is pretty good looking guy in person.

No comments: