Monday, February 4, 2008

Skinny Dipping

I'm sure I dropped some weight this past week because I've eaten next to nothing. I just was never hungry and asleep all the time. I know that I need to eat right in order to get healthier and I have started to yesterday and today. Anyways, about 4 different people came up to me today and were like "Oh my God you look skinny." I'm also extremely pale and I just look tired and sickly. So my automatic response is "Oh, thank you!" Yeah, the thing is they are saying I look sickly and I'm thanking them because as a female when someone says you look thin it registers as a complement which might not be the healthiest way of thinking. On a thinness note I am wearing pants that I got last April. This is when I really f-up my ankle bad and I could barely walk for months and got zero exercise, thus put on a little bit of weight. When I first got them (they were given to me, I didn't buy them) they were so tight around my hips and butt that I had to lay down to zip them up. Today,post illness, I noticed I could pull them on and off without even unzipping or buttoning them. Weird, I don't really feel that much different in size. Anyways, I plan on going home tonight and eating a good healthy meal and hopefully tomorrow night I will be strong enough to venture back to the gym. I hate feeling weak and I am extremely weak right now.

No comments: