Saturday, February 2, 2008

The News From My Bed

I haven't been this sick in over a decade. I usually get a head cold for a day or two and get over it, and that happens maybe once a year. This is the the first time sense I'd say high school where I have been totally out of commission in bed for days sick. I was sick all this week but it has gotten pretty bad. I have been held up in my apartment sense early Thursday evening. I briefly left the apartment today to go to the bank, just so I would go outside. I came home exhausted and took a two hour long nap. I'm hardly ever home so spending this much time at home makes me feel restless. I'm also starting to feel like I'm the only person left on Earth. I like living alone but living alone when your sick is kind of depressing and lonely. On the positive side my throat isn't soar today which is a good sign and my cough as died down a little. I've also gotten a lot of reading done. I finished reading The Golden Compass and have started reading The Subtle Knife. I can't believe I'm only half way through reading 'His Dark Material', I feel like I have been reading it forever. It is a really good sick in bed read though. I'm just really tired of being sick in bed though. I want to wake up tomorrow and magically be all better. My head feels like it is as light as a feather and as heavy as a bag of bricks all at once.

2 comments:

Lindsalon said...

Please let me know if there is something I can bring you! I know being sick is miserable with no one to run to the RX when you want to die. Feel better little Tiny!

Xine said...

thanks, I'm getting there :)