Thursday, February 28, 2008

I Just....Can't

There is a convenience store by my apartment right next to where I usually park my car. It is oh so convenient. Unfortunately about half the time I go in there is this one guy working there. Without fail he hits on me every single time. He is gross and skeezy and has one of those long pinkie fingernails. I was really really hoping he wouldn't be there tonight because I am exhausted and have no food in my apartment and have not the energy to go out and get some. I was just going to pop in and get a snack. Through the glass window I see that he is working. I am crampy and tired and emotionally unstable dealing with my new birth control hormones and my period. I start to go in a begin to tear up because I just don't want to be verbally molested by this slime bag just so I can get a box of crackers. I would rather just go straight home and go hungry. So as illogical and sill as it is that is what I chose.

1 comment:

Hollywood said...

Next time, just wait outside until another customer comes along and ask them to buy you the crackers. That doesn't seem shady at all.