Monday, February 11, 2008

Back in the World

What? Where did you go weekend? I wasn't done with you yet! *sigh* Why must you leave me so soon? Friday night was my first big outing sense my illness (of which I am all better). I joined Laurel, Jeff, Asa, and Frank in the party car over to the other side of town to celebrate Alan's birthday. It was a lovely time in a bar which the name of is escapes me. Someone shared their french fries with the group and I ended up spending the rest of the night craving more french fries. Alan seemed to be having a great time, though I'm not sure how much of the night he remembers :) Stayed in Saturday morning watching Eagle vs. Shark which I have to say is not a very good movie. Bummer because I had been looking forward to seeing it for awhile. I went to the Beverly Center and had a joyess time at Forever 21. I decided to eat lunch on the roof top by myself. It is always a little strange to eat by yourself but I have to say sometimes it is very enjoyable. Saturday night I headed over to Amanda's and we carpooled over to Tom's house warming party. After that we went over to a come dressed as your favorite crayon color party. I chose a fuchsia like purple dress, top, and hat. Amanda wore yellow. Sunday I went over to Aimee's for ladies crafting party. I think I might have eaten my weight in cheese, I regret nothing! After that I hung out with Doug on Hollywood BLVD for awhile. Now back to work and sleepy. This week is back to the gym for me.

1 comment:

Lindsalon said...

Come hang out with me! I miss you! Lets have drinks!