Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Nom Nom Nom Nom

If I could eat whatever I want and not gain weight I feel like I would never stop eating. I would have really shitty things too like giant bear claws for breakfast and a bucket of fries at lunch and everything would be smothered in cheese and or have the words cream in the title. I think I get way too much credit as a vegetarian that I only like healthy things and love vegetables. Luckily I am vain and don't like feeling like crap. So it is fruit for breakfast and salads for lunch. I guess that makes the junky food more special and a treat. If I had it all the time maybe it would lose its delightfulness. Or you know, that is what I'll keep telling myself at least. This post is brought to you by my desire for a bear claw and breakfast burrito.

4 comments:

Angie said...

I think the main thing keeping me from daily Krispy Kremes is the ever-present swimsuit weather in LA and the fact that I'm paying for the pool in my complex whether I use it or not... and thus had better use it.

Angie said...

That said, there's free cake for someone's birthday at 11:30 and you better believe I will not turn down free cake.

Xine said...

Yes, being around swim suits all day long does help. I have different rules for free food though. Free food is always good no matter how bad it is for you. It is a treat and I will only have a piece of say cake and not find myself eating the whole cake like I would if it was in my fridge.

Angie said...

What's really bad is when you end up with an entire free cake in your fridge. It is so wonderful and yet utter torture.