Monday, May 18, 2009

Fiddle Faddle

Man, my brain still feels fried from being in the sun all day yesterday, I don't think I drank enough water either. The weekend went by so fast. Friday night I went to Laurel's going away party. She is off to go shoot a movie. How exciting! I'm looking forward to seeing the film and her new short haircut she is getting for the shoot. Saturday night I went to Jen and Alex's housewarming/milkshake making party. I need to buy myself a blender and dive into the world of milkshake making. On Sunday morning Amanda and I headed out to Topanga Cyn for the Banjo Fiddle festival. What a delightful time, though man do I wish it would have been a little cooler out. I am a bit disappointed in everyone for flaking and not coming out. No, I shouldn't say that. Neil came. Neil is awesome! I think weddings and funerals are the only things that get people out of the city anymore. It is all good we had a lovely time and I bought the cutest pair of cowboy boots to wear. I'm wearing them right now at work! Right now I am feeling very ill. I think the burrito I got from the truck at lunch was made with lard and my tummy can't digest that after not eating meat for 15 years. I think I may throw-up. Oooh, I just remembered I have ginger tea, maybe that will help.

No comments: