Monday, May 25, 2009

Birdie Num Nums

Last night I was walking to the Hollywood Forever cemetery movie screening of Dazed and Confused. I was on Santa Monica BLVD at the light waiting for it to turn green. I was just standing there looking at my shadow when I see a birds shadow above me. It flies directly into the top of my head head and I can feel its claws and beak on me. I duck and brush it away thinking that was weird. Then it dives for me again and I brush it way. Then it dives one more time and I start running and I can hear its wings right next to me. I see people as I run by sitting in their cars with scared looks on their faces while looking at the poor girl that is being attacked by a bird. I out run it and stop about a block away. I can still feel its tiny claws in the top of my head. I can only image that the bird thought my bright read hair would be great for its nest or I had accidental got too close to its nest without knowing. OR...The Birds have finally turned on us!

No comments: