Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Wise Guy

Last week when I went to Largo I saw Patton Oswalt perform. He did this really funny bit about all the rock/pop music that is so awful that he calls "Wisdom Rock" which is basically guys in their 20's that want to fill you with their shallow wisdom. He then stuck his arm out to me, I was in the front row, and did his sensitive rocker voice and said "C'mon girl, let me show you the way." It was hilarious and I keep thinking of it when I hear that type of music. Last night in my spin class we had a substitute instructor that was just playing the crappiest "wisdom rock." At one point he shoots me this long "soulful" look while Creed's "Take Me Higher" song was playing and you could tell he was totally feeling it. I couldn't help it, I totally started to laugh. I am a jerk.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://digg.com/comedy/Even_Google_s_AI_knows_who_the_worst_band_in_the_world_is