Thursday, December 18, 2008

Hobbies, Personal Interest? Why yes!

So I had this new person that added me as a friend on flickr today so I went to check out who they were. They didn't have any photos up so I went to their profile where there was no information except the groups they belong to. Which I have to say cracked me up a bit. Here is a list of this persons flickr groups, I am not going to any of these sites so lets try and figure them out:

1. Owned (maybe it is about your daily purchases. Like here is a photo of a purse I bought today)
2. Cuckolding (maybe it is a cat and a duck holding each other)
3. Female Bondage (maybe it is about the bonding of friendship between women)
4. Chastity2 (maybe it is about Cher and her daughter)
5. Slave Training (perhaps this one is about training videos for jobs that pay below minimum wage)
6. Chastity Belt (perhaps Cher and her daughter collect vintage belts)
7. Chastity Lifestyle(um...geez...what the hell person??? what is up with all this chastity?)

No comments: