Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Count on It

Last night was spin class gold! We had a substitute instructor. This guy looks like a computer programmer with his pony tail of unkempt hair, glasses, and belly. There was this girl in the back of the room that was not on a bike but spent the class either stretching or full on dancing to the music that was being played. She was a bit on the round side and wore the tiniest spandex outfit. The teacher started to play that song that Gob on Arrested Development does his magic to "The Final Countdown" while the girl in the back of the room danced. I had to keep my head down because I was laughing so hard. There was some gems of music being played including this techno version of The Cranberries "Zombie." But then the guy closed with a Spoon song that confused me because I love Spoon. It was good to be entertained and try and work off even a small amount of the insane amount of bad food I have been eating.

In other thoughts, the song "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Clause" really disturbed me as a child. I'm not a big fan of Santa, he is too clown like for my taste.

No comments: