Monday, August 25, 2008

See the Stone Set in your Eyes

I know it is an unpopular statement but regardless let me just say I am not a big U2 fan. I think some of their songs are alright but I was just never all that into them. This is not to say that I am judging the majority of you out there that LOVE them, they are fine just not my cup of tea. That is to say except the song "With or Without You." Now that song I can get behind, in fact it really effects me. Unfortunately my Monday night spin teacher loves to play this as her last song of the night for the last month or two. So after an hour of spinning I'm all happy and high on endorphins and then BAM, right back to sadness city when that song plays. For some reason I'm fine with the mindless god awful pop music they play. In fact it is better that way because it really helps with tuning your mind out and focusing on your body. What I'm not okay with is being physically exhausted and then having to hear the line repeated "and you give yourself away." That is when I start tearing up in class and that defeats the purpose of me even going to class. I'm starting to feel like I might of wrote about this before in my blog. I can't remember, but the teacher keeps doing it to me awwwww

No comments: