Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Fugging Myself

I think I lost my damn mind when I went to the thrift store today. If I was a celebrity I would end up on gofugyourself.com all the time. I bought;
1. a blue pin stripe vest. I have never owned a vest in my life and I'm pretty sure that trend is dead. But it is cute!
2. a pair of high waisted print shorts. I don't own a any shorts nor anything high waisted. I love the print and it has cute wood buttons!
3. A very gaudy 80's dress with layers of ruffles, a loud print, and a bow on the back. I'm pretty sure I had a Barbie in the 80's with this exact dress.

I know these things are fug but I just can't help but love them.






6 comments:

Hollywood said...

When i get pics of Paul I will send them to you. You will never doubt your shopping again.

Xine said...

I have no idea what this means but I am tantalized to no end to see these photos!

Hollywood said...

I want to see them, too. We went to the movies the other night and he wore a sequined Union Jack ladies tank top and a pink varsity jacket with "Baby girl" across the chest.

Sigh, he's so beautiful.

You two are meant to be.

Xine said...

I hope that is all he wore, because that is a look that screams 'no pants'!

Hollywood said...

Well, it gets chilly. Pants were worn. For like ten minutes. High five!

Lindsalon said...

I would like it if you would wear all these things at the same time.