Monday, August 18, 2008

BEST WEDDING EVER EVER EVER!!!

I had such an amazing weekend in Lompoc for Lindsey and David's wedding. It was so beautiful and perfect. Without a doubt the nicest wedding I've ever been too. I can't wait to see the photographers millions of professional photos. I snapped very few photos. Here are a few that I took pre- and post wedding and some I stole from Ms. Lindsay.

We gots are hair did

Lindsey & David's Wedding

We shove the bride in the back of the car. Eeeeeeeee, she is beautiful!!!

Lindsey & David's Wedding

Lindsay took a photo of the amazing cake and my birdie cake topper I made

Lindsey & David's Wedding

Me with my fancy hair and make-up, and my twin Laurel

Lindsey & David's Wedding

We eat dinner in heaven!

Lindsey & David's Wedding

So many fun times are had!

Lindsey & David's Wedding

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

yay fun times!
and your toast you gave was really beautiful, well done!