Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I'm Like a Saint or Something

Why can't I remeber to pay my bills? It isn't hard, in fact it is very easy to pay your bills. One more thing to make me feel like I will never be an adult. Even though I don't like automatic payment I'm signing myself up for almost all my bills to be paid that way today. Bonus points for cutting out all that paper and being better for the environment. It is sort of like how being a vegetarian is better on the environment and has bonus ethical rewards even though I really just became one because I hate the taste. I am totally fighting the good fight for completely selfish and lazy reasons that have nothing to do with me making a stand of sacrificing anything.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the Christine I know.

Xine said...

hmmm, not sure how to take that one anonymous sense I was making light of myself and kidding around.