Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A Moon of Honey

I am looking forward to this weekend, I need a good long sleep-in. I was just tired from the whole party weekend. I wonder how Lindsey and David are doing on their honeymoon. I always like to think about all the wonderful things my friends are seeing when they are away. I looked up the word "honeymoon" because I thought it was so pretty, I mean it combines two words that I love. Apparently the moon represents the first month and honey represents sweetness, so it means that the first month is the sweetest (maybe everyone else knew that but I never thought about it before). So while Lindsey and David are away I am taking care of the adorable Elwood M. Pudding in all his freakish stub arm glory. That cat cracks me up, he always looks confused. Last night Lawrence came by with the movie "Touch of Evil" that I missed seeing at the Hollywood Cemetery. That movie is hilarious, and surprisingly really pretty. Charlton Heston playing a Mexican will never stop being funny to me. I'm also pretty sure the skin on Orson Welles' face was attacking him, like the Blob.
Back to work this morning, I am dreaming of a vacation.

No comments: