Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Run a Muck

I've always hated running ever sense I remember. Just about the worst thing in the world to me was the weekly mile in middle school. The thing is is that I've always liked working out and I go to the gym and sweat my ass off on a regular basis. However I seem to get it in my head that I should like running, funny enough I have the same feeling about guacamole, I mean everyone else loves it why shouldn't I. So after the gym this evening I tell myself, I'm just going to run around the block. Nothing big and intimidating, just simply run around the block. So I get out of my gate, find a good song on my ipod, and off I go. I'm on about stride 6, one apartment complex away, when I think 'See this is fine, this isn't bad, you could do this...' BAM I twist my mother fucking ankle. I are kidding me!?!? So screw you running I hate you so much!

p.s my ankle seems to be okay now :)

No comments: