Monday, September 3, 2007

Labor Day Lollygagging

Today I went over to Jen's house to play beer pong an enjoy some bbq. We got way too hot an headed over to Brian an Jessica's to cool off in their pool. It was a delightful time an felt so much better drinking cold beer and floating in the cool water. We went up to their lovely air-conditioned apartment for a bit an I got to play guitar hero for the first time. I've talked a lot of shit about that game but damn it is pretty fun and I can totally see how it could get addictive.

On my way home I saw some boxes of stuff on the street labeled "free". I thought about taking some bowls and muffin sheet but then I thought that those aren't very expensive and I'd rather not taking chances. I always feel like anything left out on the street has human or dog pee on it. I don't know why I always assume this but it crosses my mind every time I see something left out on the street. Maybe I have a deep seeded fear of pee.

No comments: