Monday, September 17, 2007

Crashing at my Place

So I heard this loud crash late Saturday night, well really it was early Sunday morning around 3. I didn't think much of it and went back to whatever naughty things one does in their apartment late on a Saturday night. Apparently that loud sound was a hit and run that left this car looking how it be looking. That really sucks for that person, makes me glad I can never get that spot directly in front of my apartment. It is now Monday night and this car is still there. I mean it is directly in front of my apartment and the first thing I see when I leave. Oh the carnage!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This doesn't really look like a hit and run - there isn't any damage on the back end. It looks more like someone was driving the car and drove into the curb and then abandoned the car. Maybe it's a stolen car that someone took on a joy ride or maybe the person was drunk?

Xine said...

I only say hit and run because there is a sign on the window asking not to tow the car because it was involved in a hit and run and their insurance person is scheduled to come look at it. I assumed it was an abandon car at first as well. Either way, it is still there.