Monday, May 3, 2010

Swan Song

Last Friday night I went to The Surly Goat for Liz's birthday party. I liked that place there was an actual mounted head of a goat that looked rather surly. On Saturday night I went to Kim and Ian's house warming party. They have a totally cute and charming house. On Sunday I went to the Hollywood farmers market for the first time. It was wonderful and my refrigerator is jammed packed with fresh fruits and veggies. Then before I knew it the weekend was over , boo. I have a black tie event to go to this weened and I was running inventory on what is in my closet I could wear. I was thinking about it at the gym and I remembered this beautiful white tulle 1950's dress I have. I got really excited about that and started styling it like something out of swan lake in my head. I come home tonight and try it on and it doesn't fit at all. So unless I can magically drop 8 lbs by the weekend I'm going to have to go with my bias cut black velvet dress. In my heart I want to be the white swan not the black swan. oh well

No comments: