Thursday, May 13, 2010

Ladies and Gentlemen

I am so sleepy from going out on a school. It really is too bad that I had to stay home on school nights back in school when I could have handled staying out late and then being fine the next day. Anyways, last night I went to Skybar in Hollywood for Ethan and Meredith's birthday celebration. I had never been there before. It was is a lovely outdoors happenin' place. I'm not sure I would generally really like the crowd but there were so many wonderful people there for the birthdays that is made the crowd a nicer place. I made a comment there that I think LA has the most ungentlemanly men I have ever met. They don't hold doors for ladies, they cut in front of you to the bar, they won't let you through when you are trying to get by. I mean I'm a modern girl but I think there is something important about being a gentleman and despite my occasional crassness I do my best to be a lady. I think it makes the world a more charming place. Anyways, this lady is tired and I might zonk out by 10 tonight.

No comments: