Thursday, May 6, 2010

Make the Cut

There is this nerdy aerobics instructor at my gym that looks a lot like a computer programmer. I've taken one of his classes before, he is good. He always wears an old t-shirt and some loose fitting shorts and has a bandana on top of his long wavy hair. I see him all the time for the last few years. I just look at him from across the room and think 'He should really cut his hair, it's really holding him back.' It really drove me kinda crazy. It is not that I have anything against men with longer hair but it has to be kept up. This guys hair was just gross and un kept and I wanted to sneak up behind him and cut it off. Well, after all these year he finally got a haircut and let me tell you he looks a thousand times better. I really should go up to him and tell him how much I like his haircut. Maybe I should get a haircut too, mine is getting kinda blah.

No comments: