Monday, May 10, 2010

I had a fancy and fun weekend. On Friday night I went to The Natural History Museum for the First Friday of the Month night. You could walk the museum and have cocktails and listen to the live music and dj'ing, with free cupcakes, and lots of cool stuff. I've never been to that museum before and thought it was so cool. I loved the upstairs bird section. On Saturday afternoon I drove out to Topanga and found this amazing vintage silver necklace of the world that is so cute and has little bells or chimes inside that ring when you shack it. In the evening I went to the Otis Scholarship Benefit show at The Beverly Hilton that was super fancy. I got to dress up and walk the red carpet. My neighbor's children saw me leaving for the event and think that I am a movie star now haha. After that I went to The Village Idiot to celebrate Amanda and Renee's birthday. On Sunday I spent the day shopping at the farmer's market and watching movies at home. Lovely time. I hope to have better photos of the fashion show event soon.



No comments: