Sunday, October 18, 2009

Treasure Hunt

I went to the Long Beach Flea market today to look for some prints for work. I ended up, of course, getting myself some things too. But hey, I got all this and the price to get in for under $100 so that's not too bad.

I got this dress for myself. I have a very hard time asking less money for things but I thought it was worth half of what they tagged it as and they let me have it for half price.


I got this cute little French postcard framed. I think she is so cute.


I got this one for myself as well.


Bought these for work. They could make cool hardware on the suits.


Bought this print for work. The coloring needs work though.


I liked this flower for work as well. The rest of the flowers aren't very cute so I will have to have this one worked on.


I was there for 4 hours and now I want to take a nap.

No comments: