Sunday, October 25, 2009

Living Dead Girl

On Saturday Amanda and I went to the Day of the Dead celebration at the Hollywood Forever Cemetery. I mean to go every year but it never works out. Finally this year I went and I am so glad I did. I love how people go all out for it and the colors were breathtaking, also yummy food and crafts! Here are a few of my favorite but tons more on my flickr page that I'm downloading right now.

After the Day of the Dead I went to the ice skating rink in Pasadena for Rick's birthday celebration on ice. We played Broomball. It is sort of like hockey only you wear sneakers on the ice and there is a ball instead of a puck and you play with a stick that has a slightly wider plastic bit on the end. It was a lot of fun but I ended up getting home pretty late sense I had to be up early this morning for my work photo shoot which took 12 hours. Now I am off to sleep.





No comments: