Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Wish Me Luck

Okay. I'm going to try something and I should just state my goal here. That way I can share my success or failure. I am going to try and not buy any new (or new to me which includes vintage) clothes for 6 months. I only buy pretty cheap clothes but you know it is starting to add up. I also shopped the warehouse at work too much which comes directly out of my pay check and my pay check didn't look so good this time around because of it. So my goal right now is nothing new until March 29th. I need to kick this habit. Gulp!

2 comments:

Lindsalon said...

you can do it. what might be cool too, is you can start reinventing stuff you already have deep in the depths of your collection! I have not bought any clothes in 3 months I think, and it's seriously hard but gets easier.

Xine said...

I wondering if making clothes counts hmmmmmm