Friday, September 25, 2009

Shoot Me

So I've been looking into getting an SLR camera for some time now. I told myself I couldn't get one until I paid off my credit card. I'm getting close to having it all paid off so I'm doing more research right now. I think I know what I want but I bought one of those stupid "For Dummies" books to get a better grasp on it. I want to be as knowledgeable as I can when I go to buy it. I know it is going to have to be something I have to learn on sense I've only used point and shoots for the last few years and have very limited experience with 35mm cameras. This is something I've been wanting for awhile. I also have to learn as much as I can about lenses. I'm very excited about the prospect of learning something new and having a new hobby. I feel so stagnant lately I need some newness. I need something productive to fixate on and crawl into and learn about.

No comments: