Sunday, September 27, 2009

Round

A few months ago I found an adorable exotic shorthair cat on petfinder. I was all set to adopt him and even had the paper work when I was talked out of it by someone and now I totally regret not getting that cat. I'm not in love with any of them on there right now, though there is one called Kittybunny which is a great name haha. So I'm on the look out. I wish I could buy a kitten from a breeder but that cost an awful lot. So I am on the look out for an exotic shorthair in case anyone has a hot tip on one up for adoption. I also canceled my new on-line dating profile. I think my search for a cat and unwillingness to date is a step in a terrible direction but whatever, I like crazy old cat ladies better then soccer moms so maybe I'm on my true path.




1 comment:

Hollywood said...

Dear God, those are adorable.