Friday, September 18, 2009

Ass Watch 2009

This week I've been enjoying my self therapy of working out so hard that I can't even think about anything anymore. Though I almost passed out last night and maybe I need to chill. After being so sick for 2 weeks and then having this workout kick I probably dropped about 5lbs which really isn't anything sense my weight is always hovering between the same 10 pounds. I was walking into the gym last night and this chubby balding middle age man was walking in at the same time as me with a bag of El Pollo Loco and smiled at me. He seemed just friendly and it wasn't a flirty smile so I smiled back to him and said hello. I had never seen him before. He says to me "I'm glad to see you've gotten back into shape." I give him an awkward thank you and he tells me to keep it up. I didn't think I had let myself go that much to warrant a comment like that. I guess he thought he was being nice but I started to feel weirded out from being watched. I noticed that he worked there by his shirt so on my way out I looked for him having no memory of seeing him before. I noticed that he had a small desk in the far corner of the registration part of the gym. Nice to know that the size of my ass is being scrutinized so closely.

1 comment: