Sunday, June 15, 2008

Sleepwalking

I had one of those weekends where getting out of bed seemed like an imposable task. Truly unfortunate because the weather was perfect. I feel like I just slept through the last few days. I wasn't even that tired. I don't know what was going on in my head. Luckily I got up today and went to the Long Beach Antique Market with Lindsey. I heard that it is just as good as the Rose Bowl only smaller and more manageable. I vastly prefer the Rose Bowl flea market. I did buy a pink baby doll dress that is a child's size 12. I spent today opening up the arm holes and adding bust darts. It is very cute. I also let out the hem on that Goodwill dress I bought and chopped off the long sleeves to little cap sleeves today. I watched The Diving Bell and the Butterfly this weekend as well. I just love this movie. I watched it twice. It is visually beautiful, the music is so lovely, and the story is really very touching. I highly recommend.

No comments: