Thursday, June 12, 2008

blah blah blah clothes

I went to Goodwill this afternoon. I didn't find much but I had a few things that I wanted to try on. All of a sudden this beautiful black lady in an African print sundress came up to me. She pointed to this floor length crazy print vintage dress I had in my hands. She says "I know that is your find but if you don't mind could I see what that is?" I hold it up for her to look at. She says "Oh that is really nice. If you try that on and it doesn't fit or if you change your mind would you give it to me?" I said sure no problem. I went to try it on and I sort of liked it but wanted to make some changes to it. But then I felt guilty because I didn't really love it and the other lady seemed to love it. I had this argument in my head for awhile and felt lame. After I left the dressing room and was looking at some books and non-clothes I could feel the woman eyeing me. I ended up buying it but feeling guilty. I am truly a silly person. Here is a little swatch of the fabric. I also bought a black sequent top that looks like Liza Minnelli in Cabaret meets Golden Girls haha. Oh man, this posting is boring. I feel like a boring person today and it shows.


No comments: