Monday, June 9, 2008

Oh Snnnnnnap!

Problem with wearing a skirt that snaps up the front = it unsnaps when I make a wrong move. Reminder to self to wear a slip with this skirt from now on and avoid movements that will result in crotch flashing at work.

Oooooo, I kinda want to write about a few things about the Sex and the City movie. So possible spoilers ahead.....

















So there is this part where Samantha apparently gained a "bunch" of weight and all her friends looked horrified and made comments like "your still hot no matter what size you are. I'm sitting there going 'what the F?' I see no weight gain. Maybe she went from size 0 to size 4 at most but I didn't even notice it if she had. Also Carrie getting upset with Miranda for saying negative things to Big about marriage was lame. She should say what she wants, her opinion should have nothing to do with the reasons and desire Big would have to marry Carrie. Anyways, it was still a fun movie.

No comments: