Monday, June 9, 2008

Life in the City

Well the good news is that my home computer seems to sort of be working again but the bad news is that it doesn't seem to let me sign onto blogger. Luckily my work one does.

On Friday night I saw Paul do some stand-up. He was really good. There were a handful of comics and I'd say the majority were pretty funny but there were a few that weren't. Bad comedy makes me feel uncomfortable. I went home after the show because I was tired and becoming cranky. On Saturday I watched the big horse raise and baked cookies. In the evening I met up at The Well on Sunset and Vine for happy hour then walked over to Jen and Alex's new place for their housewarming party. They decorated their new apartment so nice and everything is cool and cute. Then I walked about a mile and a half on Sunset over to Trumbo's birthday party. On Sunday I lounged around and watched The Day of Te Jackal with Doug. That movie is confusing because there are British people and French people but everyone talks with a British accent and I couldn't keep track of who was British and who was French. Then I called up my friend who I will now refer to as the most imposable person to get a hold of to see if she wanted to see The Sex and The City movie. I couldn't get a hold of her but I see that she has seen it already anyways. I decided to just go and see it by myself. It was a fun little escape and was exactly what I thought it would be. Though it is a movie about friends and maybe one should not see a movie about how great friends are alone. I bought myself a little bag of popcorn and barely ate two handfuls before I felt sick in the yummy, way too salty.

2 comments:

Lindsalon said...

I'm so sorry I missed your call (if your'e talking about me here, I hope I'm not just a giant narcissist because that's gonna be really embarassing.) I was in the middle of sleeping through Barry Lyndon, and I feel bad :( I WOULD TOTALLY GO SEE IT AGAIN THOUGH if you get in the mood!!!!!!!!!!!!
-L

Xine said...

I am actually the hardest person to reach by phone. People may try to take my title away from me but I shall always prevail! :)