Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Hair Raising

Well, it seems that I can get back on blogger from my home computer again. YAH!!! Sooooooo girlie talk time! Lindsey is getting someone to do our hair and make-up for her wedding. I've never had my hair and make-up done by anyone but me. I'm excited! I'm sure the make-up artist will have wonderful make-up ideas. However, I feel like I need a hair game plan. I'm thinking a nice up with down strands do. I pulled some photos from the on-lines. When I was looking at yellow dresses for the wedding the photo of Michelle Williams at the Oscars kept coming up. I really like her hair. I also love her red lips with the yellow dress but I think I am the only one that would like that and it is just too dramatic for the occasion. I don't know about the hair though. Any ideas or links would be awesome!





3 comments:

Lindsalon said...

I LOVE your choices! I am going to see katrina to do a test hair run not this weekend but next, maybe I should take her a picture of what you print out? That way she has time to practice. And maybe a picture of your hair too - so she knows how much shell have to work with. I think you will love the makeup artist too - she is like a tiny hyper hypo drag queen with a mouth on her. Dressing up is so much fun! I am still trying to think of something fun we can do this weekend on Sunday :)

Lindsalon said...

I think the michelle williams one is my favorite!

Xine said...

Oh, I am glad you like! I also love that someone commented, I was feeling silly for posting. The Michelle W. one is my favorite too. I'm not sure what to do with the hair in the back but I thought she could figure it out. I will actually be in Lompoc on the 28th and 29th but I will probably be out and about celebrating my dad's birthday. If you could give her a photo that would be great. I like how I don't just e-mail or call you. I think we should have a blog where we randomly write back and forth about things that are entertaining to no one but us! :)