Friday, May 2, 2008

Stop Motion

Last night after spinning I did laps in the pool for awhile. I haven't swam in a really long time. I've been trying out new things at the gym. I realized even though I go a lot I always do the same thing. I have been soar for two weeks now trying out new stuff. I feel like I'm training and preparing for something. I think really it is just that I like to physically exhaust myself so I can't even think.

Last night after I swam I sat in the hot tub. This man in his 60's got in across from me. He kept his head up looking forward but he was extremely crossed eyed. I couldn't tell if he was sitting there starring at me or not. I tried to look away and not take notice but it sort of freaked me out. On my way out I ran into Maureen in the locker room. It was her last night in LA and all her stuff was packed in her car. In the morning she is on her way to road trip around the US and then eventually move into a new place in Athens. My heart pricked with jealousy. I seem to be having that emotion a lot lately of peoples evolving lives, as if I can't do the same and change things about mine.

No comments: