Monday, November 26, 2007

Run & Hit

I went to fill up at the gas station this morning. As I was leaving I was sitting in my car waiting for the oncoming traffic to break so I could merge back onto the road. After sitting there a few minutes there was finally a break and I started to scoot forward only to see a pedestrian was about to run right in front of me. I stopped. She was trying to get away from this homeless man behind her that was holding out his metro pass apparently trying to sell it to her. The man sees my quick stop and tries to take advantage of it. He throws himself on the front of my car and wiggles around a little like he has been hit. I just look at him and shake my head slowly. Seeing that he wasn't able to get the reaction he wanted out of me with his poor attempt of faking an accident he shrugged and walked away.

No comments: