Monday, November 12, 2007

Peacock-a-doodle

I finally got the new PJ Harvey "White Chalk" CD today. I had a special Borders reward for 40% off CD's for today only. Pretty good deal. It is such a beautiful, simplistic, and haunting album. I really like it. Her last album before this was my least favorite and the only one I don't listen to regularly. White Chalk is so much better. I've never heard her sound like this before. The song "Silence" is my new theme song. Which is to say in the imaginary soundtrack of my life this is the song that would be playing to represent my current state of being.

I worked a little more on my hoodie peacock embroidery tonight. Here is some photos. It doesn't really capture it too well. I'm using thick yarn instead of embroidery floss. It is chunky and three dimensional.



No comments: