Sunday, November 11, 2007

Orange You Glad

That weekend went by really fast. Friday night I went out to Little Bar. Saturday afternoon I went to the coffee shop and drank coffee and read. Saturday evening I went to The Staple Center with Amanda and Will to see The Kings. After not scoring the whole game in the last 5 minutes they scored a goal a minute and won. After that we went to a party at the Brewery. I was hanging out by the food looking at all the cheese crackers, and pumpkin foods, and trays of oranges when I looked up and thought that people were dressed rather strangely. I swear I was there for about 15 minutes before I realized everyone was dressed in orange and all the food was orange. I was not aware that it was an orange themed party haha. Today I went over to Lindsey's for a crafting party. I started embroidering a peacock on the back of a yellow hoodie. I left her party and headed over to Jen N's for a girl's night get together. We ate yummy foods and drank wine. *sigh* back to work tomorrow







2 comments:

Matey. said...

Why is a lion headed referee attack a small child?

Xine said...

I don't know, maybe because children are evil and taste like candy. Just a guess, I really have no idea why.