Thursday, July 29, 2010

Whale of a Tail

When entering and leaving my gym you have to walk on this second floor walk way that over looks the pool. I always like looking down at the people swimming. I love the way they look suspended underwater. No matter what the persons size or age everyone looks beautiful and graceful underwater. Last night while leaving the gym I saw a group of teenage boys gathered around the glass on the second floor looking down at the pool. I heard them sneaker a little and point. I assumed it was a hot girl that had caught their eye. I wanted to see what they were looking at and what passes for hot these days in the eyes of teenage boys. I peered over the edge and was confronted with a giant white ass of an over weight boy who's swim trunks were around his ankles. Hmmm, I might have finally found one person that did not look beautiful and graceful underwater.

No comments: