Thursday, July 1, 2010

Fun and Head Games

Every morning I keep my mind sharp by playing a memory game called "Where did I park my car last night?" I don't have a parking spot at my apartment and the car could be anywhere in a 2 block radius. So while I am still groggy from sleep I picture what I was wearing and what I was thinking about the night before and I picture myself walking to my apartment. As soon as I get the image in my head I know exactly where I parked. For example this morning I had no idea where I found parking last nigh and I remembered going around the block at least once. Then I remembered that I was carrying my new vintage camera bag I just got for my camera. I also remembered that I was rehashing and dissecting a conversation I had on Sunday night. The more I thought about it the more upset I was getting about it. So with this picture in my head I remembered I parked on the street behind me next to the house with Christmas lights. I wonder if my mind will just stop functioning once I move into a place with a parking spot.

No comments: