Sunday, July 11, 2010

Anchors Away

This weekend has pretty much been dedicated to trying to get everything ready before I leave on Wednesday. I worked late on Friday night and by the time I got home I barely had enough energy to take off my work clothes before I just passed out. I missed out on all the Friday night fun. Then I woke up and went in to work on Saturday boo. After that I headed over to Lindsey and David's to hangout BBQ style. I felt like I was pretty low energy and ended up leaving early. I caught up on some Netflix in the evening and crashed early again. Then today I have been desperately trying to clean up my apartment so I don't come home to such a mess. I'm on my 8th load of laundry and I might just call it quits and read for the rest of the evening. Not sure why I'm posting this. Has to be one of the most boring blog posts ever. I just told myself I would blog more. I'm looking forward to my trip. The 2 weeks before market, the week of market, and the week after are always me at my worst I feel. I'm actually thankful I'm not in a relationship right now. This time of year has been a tremendous stress on my relationships in the past. At least if I'm going to act like a sinking ship I don't have any passengers aboard.

No comments: