Sunday, August 2, 2009

Tiny Bubbles

I bought champagne grapes today for the first time. I've never even heard of them before. They are the size of peas and you can eat them just like a cartoon by sticking the whole cluster in your mouth and popping them off the stem. I should not be this amused by grapes. I also discovered the magic eraser cleaning sponge and the joys of grinding my own coffee today. It is a day of discovery for me. I have had the most chill weekend known to man. For some reason all I wanted was to be alone this weekend. I mean this in a good way not a moody "I hate people" way. I feel completely recharged and ready to go. Though maybe that is the freshly ground coffee talking :)

2 comments:

Angie said...

The magic eraser really is magical, isn't it?

Xine said...

You know, I've been told so but I didn't fully understand till I saw it with my own eyes. It freaks me out a little to be honest. Match made in heaven for someone that hates cleaning as much as me.