Thursday, March 6, 2008

Welcome to Creepsville, USA

I'm either being way too sensitive to creepy things tonight or creepiness is invading me. Let me elaborate and then you can judge. Went to the gym tonight and first thing I see, in the locker room, is this slightly heavy and very elderly lady completely naked . Now that is all fine and doesn't bother me. However, for the whole time I was in there a middle aged woman is rubbing down the old lady's entire body with lotion and the elderly woman is making strange old people sounds. After that I am in the middle of my workout when I look up at some entertainment news television show. There is this segment on Bill Ray Cyrus and his teenage daughter that Hannah Montana girl. They are constantly hugging and he has his arm over her and they are very touchy in some photo shoot and the camera zooms in on them holding hands and it started to make me feel slightly uncomfortable. Then it goes into the next segment about some 5 year old girl that has been attending dance class at the same place Britney Spears dances and I guess also helps teach the kids. Well they have this tiny little girl doing her dance moves which were all very "sexy" moves. She was flipping her hair and doing air humping dances that Britney does in her videos. It was terrifying. On my way home I was stopped at a light when I see this guy parked on the street who was right next to be. He was this really creepy looking guy with crazy eyes and he had the hood of his car up and a jumper cable in each hand. He just kinda stood there and looked at me for a long while then he says in a flat tone "Can you help me start my car." I pretended not to hear him and just drove away. Creepsville, USA

1 comment:

Hollywood said...

Was Maureen anywhere near you? If not, your creep magnet is working overtime.