Tuesday, March 4, 2008

As Of Right Now

I don't feel like writing complete sentences or paragraphs so here is a lazy post.

*Tried Ethiopian food for the first time on Sunday. It wasn't as good as I hoped.

*Someone ordered my Sports Illustrated swimsuit for $500 and now I have to make it again.

*I finished reading His Dark Material, I'm sad that it is all over.

*I've started watching the 1st season of The Wire.

*I got my yellow bridesmaid dress.

*My UTI popped up again, which has been happening on and off for a month now. I'm going to the doctor first thing in the morning to break down and gets some medication and just fucking get rid of it.

*I am drinking peppermint tea.

*I met two pugs this weekend called Sushi and Waffles.

*I have frozen waffles in my freezer (not the dog but the food).

No comments: